Step 1: Log in and go to Deals
- Log in to your Hubspot account.
- Make sure you are in the Sales portal and not the Marketing portal (towards the top left of the screen).
- Once you are in the Sales portal, click on the menu item "Deals."
Step 2: Creating the filter
Adding a filter for the owner of the deals.
- Click add filter.
- Type "Hubspot owner" and select that property.
Step 3: Filter your deals
- Select the "is any of" option.
- Type the name of the sales person and select them.
Step 3: Make sure your view and pipeline is correct
- Select the "Board" view.
- Be sure to select the correct pipeline. For example, Bob Savelli would be in the CBM/CM/C&T pipeline.
That's it! Your final filter should look something like this:
You can click the save button to save and name the filter after it is created, so you can use it again later.