Salesforce Tip Sheet
How to log in
- To login you visit the following:
- Create a bookmark in your web browser so that it is easy to return to the login page.
- Your username is your work email address.
- As the opportunity evolves, be sure to progress the stage and update fields as you are able. It is imperative this data is as accurate as possible.
Account Naming Convention
- The account naming convention is as follows:
- “Account Name – City, State Abbreviation”
- Ex: Donald and Donaldson – Houston, TX
Tasks and Events
- Ensure you are creating a task or event in the correct location. Contact your supervisor if you are not sure where to create a task or event in Salesforce.
- Be sure to select the correct type of task and event when creating new tasks or events.
- Always search for existing procedures before adding a new opportunity, account, contact, or operation.
- Fill out all as many fields as you are able to, but be sure that your close date and implementation date are as accurate as possible as they drive forecasting.
- Email email@example.com for troubleshooting, reports, and dashboards.
- Call 832-648-4527 for Phone Support.